Sapporo, Japan
Temple #151.
Tom disappeared after breakfast today and we didn't see him until this evening coming off the hill. This, after staying inside most of the day yesterday. He came inside for awhile and laid down on my lap, then jumped down and eventually begged to go outside. Some days he's cuddly and needy, and other days he's very independent.
Khloe and Gabe came to work this morning. Khloe only lasted about 3 hours before Gabe took her home. James wondered if it was because she didn't like the work. Gabe said no, she has stomach issues. James paid her $38.50. I'm not sure why he didn't pay her $42. Gabe stayed 8 hours and got $112.
Lots of thunder this afternoon, but no rain. I made an appointment for James and I to go to the temple on Friday. His mouth is still bothering him from the two teeth he has had pulled. It it's not better by tomorrow, Pierce says to come back because he might have dry socket. The hurt goes on for both James and me.
James and I watched two Lacey Chabert Christmas movies this evening, "Christmas at Hart Castle", and then "Christmas in Rome." James didn't like the first one very well because it was based on a lie. He really liked the second one, even though he remembered seeing it before. I liked both of them, because the lie was for a good reason, they learned from it, and it all got sorted out in the end. I told James that we can always learn from others mistakes. I also watched a 2019 movie with Candace Cameron Bure called "Christmas Town." It was the best of the three movies.
"To Nephi, Jesus Christ was not someone distant or merely known by name. No, to Nephi, the name of Jesus was his salvation."
- Elder Aaron T. Hall
Ezra 7:26
And whosoever will not do the law of thy God, and the law of the king, let judgment be executed speedily upon him, whether it be unto death, or to banishment, or to confiscation of goods, or to imprisonment.
the doll cabinet.
sent to Kacey.
to do this?
No comments:
Post a Comment