Provo City Center, Utah
Temple #150.
The first thing I did this morning was call Chase and unfreeze our bank account. James was amazed at how easy it was.
Gabe Peralta and Khloe Mack worked for us today. It started raining about the time for them to quit. Khloe came in to use the restroom. I told her Brother Lambson was gone getting a tooth pulled. She said they would wait for him to get back, which was an indication to me that they were expecting to get paid. I told her we could pay them checks today or cash tomorrow. She went outside to talk to Gabe, came back and ask if they could have checks today. I wrote them each a check for $112 for 8 hours each.
James's tooth pulling experience was quite horrendous. Pierce gave him five shots to deaden the pain. He kept bending the needles because he was hitting bone. He had to drill a hole in the bottom of James's jaw so he could shoot medicine in for pain. It was quite an ordeal. Pierce felt so bad he didn't charge him anything.
After the tooth pulling James and I made a trip to town to get stain and paint. James says he is going to have Khloe paint the garage door. We drove through Culver's for my chicken cashew salad and James an ice cream. He put the cup of ice cream up against his jaw most of the way home because the cold felt good. He is pretty miserable. When we got home he took some meds and took a two hour nap.
Tom was very "needy" today. He slept with me on the recliner two times today and then slept with James on the bed. I like it, but I didn't get much done.
Kacey got her care package today and was very grateful.
We got some rain this evening. Here are some of the Christmas movies I watched today: 2015 - "Once Upon a Holiday" starring Paul Campbell, 2016 - "Sleigh Bells Ring" Erin Cahill, David Alpay, 2017 - "Switched for Christmas" Candace Cameron Bure, 2018 - "Christmas in Love" with Brooke D'Orsay & Daniel Lissing.
Lots of sitting today because I am not feeling well.
No comments:
Post a Comment