Friday, August 7, 2026

Friday, July 31st, 2026: I interview Tom, Pierce's treatments, Hallmark movie: "All of My Heart", sending James's email attachment, we have no Zelle right now,

 

Fort Collins, Colorado
Temple #153.


I asked Tom this morning how is night was: "Did you dance in the dark, party in the pines, or frolic in the fields"? As usual, he keeps his night life a secret. I am realizing I love Tom more than any pet I've ever had, as he lies on my lap and I rub his tummy.

James went to see Pierce again yesterday about the pain in the mouth where his teeth were pulled. Pierce rubbed some paste on his gums where the teeth were and sent James home with some colloidal silver, free of charge, because Pierce made it himself.

James and I watched the first movie in an old Lacey Chabert & Brennan Elliot 3- part series on Hallmark. This first one is called "All Of My Heart". Lacey and Brennan, alias Jenny and Ben in the movie inherit a house together. Lacey wants to keep the cute older home in Buck county, Ben wants to sell and get out as fast as he can. Of course a relationship develops between them and they end up keeping the house to fix up as a bed & breakfast, goats and all. It's a great series and we are looking forward to watching the second segment tomorrow night. This is the great thing about Hallmark Plus. You can watch any movie Hallmark has ever made at anytime with no commercials. I love it and I think I am convincing Kim to love it too,

It was a nice, relaxing evening watching the movie together. Earlier in the day James needed help sending an attachment to an email. He was so distraught because he couldn't find his scans that it became very unpleasant. I told him to take pictures of the documents he wanted to send and attach them to his email right on his phone. He has never used his phone to send or receive emails so this was a whole new concept to him. I was sitting on the recliner with Tom on my lap, resting my swollen knee. James took a picture of the documents, then I opened his email app on his phone, found the business he was emailing the documents too, attached them and pushed send. These documents are being sent to a realty company who says they are selling our timeshare. I hope it's legit. WE ARE GIVING THEM NO MONEY!!

I tried to Zelle Pierce some money but it says we are not allowed to use Zelle right now because of the fraud. GRR

Two homes: Chandler and Vernon

Congratulations
Jason & Marin
and
Brent & Rebecca










No comments: