Tucson, Arizona
Temple #157.
My knee feels a little better today, but not much. After taking my pills this morning, listening to a conference talk and having my prayers, I watched the first "Groomsmen" movie on my phone. It was meh. I don't think I will watch the second, but maybe the third. The second stars Jonathan Bennett, the third, Tyler Hynes.
Kim finished putting together my new shop vac and vacuumed out my car. She couldn't get all of the baking soda out of the back because James had added water to it and it had turned into a paste. Not sure why he did that. I sprinkled the baking soda in the back to get ride of the smell, but never intended to make a paste out of it. Oh well, alls well that ends satisfactorily.
James made a trip to town again today. The main reason was to mail Molly's birthday card. Her birthday is the 8th and the card has to go all the way to the Bahamas. It will probably be a little late. I did put four stamps on it so I think I've got the postage covered. James also did a little shopping at Walmart and brought me back my favorite salad from Culver's. I'm getting a little lazy and addicted to this salad.
I read about these people in the scriptures today: Moroni, Mordecai, Esther, King Ashaserus, and Haman. The Jews fast for Esther.
Our movie tonight was one that I've seen before but Kim hasn't. Erin Cahill and Paul Campbell are in it. It's called "Christmas at the Catnip Cafe." Cute movie, good message, and adorable cats, especially Gingerbread.
I hope they work!
the hummingbirds at their feeder.
No comments:
Post a Comment