Saturday, August 8, 2026

Monday, August 3rd, 2026: Paid our high electric bill, worst day, Tom made it better, Kim is going to work for me, James Pierco $100, James picks up my Amazon packages, "A Jolly Good Christmas"

 

Paris, France
Temple #155.


Our electric bill was higher than normal. I paid it anyway. Really, what choice did I have.

This is a most difficult day for me as my left knee is the worst it has been. Worst day, but Tom made it a better day. 

Kim, James and I worked it out today. Kim is going to work 10 hours a week for us and get paid. One of the first things she is going to do is finish painting our bathroom. Yay!

James went to see Pierce again today. He gave him a check for $100 because we still don't have Zelle and I refuse to do Venmo because they are affiliated with PayPal. 

James also made a trip to the Vernon post office for me. I have a few Amazon packages that needed to be picked up. I got my nutritional supplements, two new dresses, and volume 8 of The Unselected Journals of Emma M. Lion. I am about to finish volume 7.

I also finished listening to "Courting Miss Lancaster" by Sarah M. Eden and started "Romancing Daphne."

This evening James, Kim and I watched "A Jolly Good Christmas."
This movie stars Will Kemp. He is London as an American businessman, so he is stifling his natural English accent.

"Each sabbath we invite all to come worship Jesus Christ in the community of His restored Church."
- Elder Gerrit W. Gong

Esther 4:14
For if thou altogether holdest thy peace at this time, then shall there enlargement and deliverance arise to the Jews from another place; but thou and thy father's house shall be destroyed: and who knoweth whether thou art come to the kingdom for such a time as this?














No comments: