Friday, August 7, 2026

Saturday, August 1st, 2026: Is James getting enough to eat? James plants decorative trees, my adult coloring book, walked over 5,000 steps, "All of My Heart; In Love" need more rain to keep verbina and green grass

 

Star Valley, Wyoming
Temple #154. 


I woke up thinking James wasn't getting enough to eat. I suggested we go to LaCasita for lunch. He says he is getting enough to eat, but if I want to go, we will go. Well, when it came right down ot it, I just didn't have the energy to get ready to go. We stayed home and had tomato soup for lunch instead. I made sure James ate all of his.

James bought to new decorative trees the other day at Lowe's to replace the two that died. Today he planted them. He is doing more and more everyday. 

I got out an old adult coloring book and colored while watching our Hallmark movie this evening. Next, when I practice a bit, I'm going to get out the Disney one that Kacey and Charlie gave me. It is so beautiful. I finished the Snow White picture but have lots more to go.

I walked over 5,000 steps today but didn't do much of anything else. I'm beginning to wonder if I'm ever going to feel good again. 

James and I loved the second movie in the Lacey & Brennan series, "All of My Heart; Inn Love". 

I did do my two blog posts today. At this rate I should be caught up before my birthday. I can't believe it is already August.

I wish we would get more rain. I love the green grass and the lavender verbena.

"The seminal doctrines of the Resurrection and Atonement have been accomplished by our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ."
- Elder Quentin L. Cook

Nehemiah 8:6
And Ezra blessed the LORD, the great God. And all the people answered, Amen, Amen, with lifting up their hands: and they bowed their heads, and worshipped the LORD with their faces to the ground.





Summer & J.B.

No comments: