Durban, South Africa
Temple #168.
Kim finished making the cookie dough for next week's Relief Society lesson this morning. The are 114 dough balls in my freezer. Here are Kim's instructions to me: "Let the dough thaw a little before baking them. Put them in the oven at 325 and bake for 9 minutes. That's it!
James had an appointment in town to get the oil changed in his truck. I had started some cinnamon rolls for Kerri Halcomb this morning only to find out she was on her way to the valley. I should have waited and asked her before I started baking them. Anyway, I told her I would deliver her cinnamon rolls tomorrow morning. She seemed excited. I don't want to deliver day old cinnamon rolls so I asked James to by another package of Rhodes cinnamon rolls. James couldn't find any so I guess I will use the long-rise ones I have in our freezer. James also forgot to bring me my cashew chicken salad from Culver's. He felt so bad and offered to go back and get it. I said no, I will just cook the steak I have in the frig and open up a can of green beans for lunch, my last meal of the day. After lunch, I don't eat anything, I drink lemon water and diet soda. I just started doing this again because I want to lose five more pounds before we go to Texas. This is what my cousin Rita does and she weighs 102 lbs. I just want to lose about 5 lbs. Right now I weigh 120 lbs.
I did some walking today, and when I walk, I listen to a book on Deseret Book Plus. Right now I am listening to "Romancing Daphne" the third book in Sarah M. Eden's Lancaster family series. I finished it today. I started "The Kiss of a Stranger."
Also, when I need a break from working on my blog, I work on my Relief Society handouts. I can hear James upstairs sanding. We are supposed to meet at 7:30 to watch the newest Hallmark movie. I wonder if he will make it. He has a ladder, and his compressor here in the bedroom. He was going to finish putting up a piece of trim missing in the bathroom. It won't take long but it does require some time. When he finished upstairs it was 7:30. I asked if he could wait until Monday to do the work in the bathroom. Yes, I will move the ladder and compressor outside if you will fix me a turkey dog for dinner. I did. James put the equipment out on the deck, at his dinner, and we watched the movie together. The movie is called "Aussie at Heart", starring Daniel Lissing and Rhiannon Fish.
"The universe is vast beyond comprehension, yet every soul carries infinite worth in the eyes of our Creator."
- Elder Gerald Causse
Job 40:9
Hast thou an arm like God? or canst thou thunder with a voice like him?
No comments:
Post a Comment