Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo
Temple #163.
Happy 20th Birthday Rowan! We love you and hope you have a wonderful day and great year!
Addy's post
I received the Hike Wear shoes I ordered after cancelling my order and getting a refund. I figured I would mark the package return to sender and send it back in the mail. I emailed the company to ask what I should do, and I immediately received a response that I should keep the shoes or give them away. I wrote back thanking them and telling them that they have great customer service. I now have a free pair of shoes that would have cost me $77, and I love them because they are so lightweight and comfortable!
I received the Hike Wear shoes I ordered after cancelling my order and getting a refund. I figured I would mark the package return to sender and send it back in the mail. I emailed the company to ask what I should do, and I immediately received a response that I should keep the shoes or give them away. I wrote back thanking them and telling them that they have great customer service. I now have a free pair of shoes that would have cost me $77, and I love them because they are so lightweight and comfortable!
Our guardian angels, Janna and Willy Grombach brought us a new mattress today. It is one they just bought for Janna's mom, Pat, before she passed away. They brought the new mattress over, set it up, after taking our old one off, and then Janna went back and got her mom's memory foam and gave it to us. They are so kind and generous and we love them so much. I offered to pay for the mattress but they would not let me. I will think of them and Pat every time I sleep on it.
are vacuuming it off.
Luckily we did the great mattress exchange before the downpour came, and I mean downpour. It rained hard for over an our. We absolutely loved it!
It looks like the first time we are going to be able to visit Darrel & Trina is the weekend of September 19th. I'm glad we have that settled. We will be missing stake conference for the third time in a row, which I am a little sad about because I love our stake president, President Joshua Beeler.
The best news of this wonderful day is that Charlie finished reading the Book of Mormon. We are so proud of her and as I have said before, she is a Super Star!!
8 year old!
Kim painted today but her arm is hurting so she will probably take the day off tomorrow.
While Kim was indoors painting, James was outside doing this.
I know it doesn't look good, but at least he isn't on a ladder.
While Kim and James were working, I was enjoying my lunch.
steamed snap peas, and Chik-fila sauce.
Yummy!
Finally it rained and James had to take a break. Thank goodness!
Finally it rained and James had to take a break. Thank goodness!
Today was the first day of school for Lola and Ruby. New schools,
new grade, and new state.
You go girl!
Our Christmas movie tonight starred one of our favorites, Lindsay
Fonseca, "Next Stop, Christmas." It was made in 2021.
No comments:
Post a Comment