Oquirrh Mountain, Utah
Temple #130
Happy 34th Birthday
Jared Ammon!
A miserable morning for me until about ten. I had scriptures and prayer with James and then worked on my blog on Kim's computer for a while.
I left for town around noon. My appointment with Dr. Brady is at 1:00. I am assigned to hallway Cloud, room 9 as I always am. I am here for a wellness visit. The doctor is required to see me every three months to refill my Tramadol prescription and my thyroid prescription. It was a short visit. I told him about James's fall and breaking 8 ribs. He said he has a friend who fell off his roof while trimming a tree and broke 12 ribs. I guess he had a ladder on his roof.
After my doctor's appointment I went to Home Depot to get the gallon of stain James ask me to get for the logs. I got Behr brand instead of Olympic and he had me get cedar tone instead of golden honey. Thank goodness it is going on the back logs because it is way too orangish red.
While I was in Walmart buying a new laptop, it began to rain very hard. You could hear it on their tin roof. It sounded wonderful! I called Kim and held my phone out to see if she could hear it, but she couldn't. She was jealous because there has been no rain in Vernon today. The rain continued as I finished my shopping. It was raining so hard that people were lined up waiting by the door for it to let up before they went out with their groceries.
I am excited about my new computer although it is nothing fancy. It cost me less than $500. It took me awhile to set it up before returning Kim's laptop to her.
Kim finished the patriotic puzzle today. Woohoo!
Another Hallmark Christmas movie. Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment