Monday, July 20, 2026

Tuesday, June 30th, 2026: Happy Anniversary Stacy & Paul, food for the workers coming this weekend, Bank, LaCasita to drop off tip for Candace, Home Depot, Circle K, Walmart, Bishops visit, water for lawn fixed, upstairs cleaned, new HMM, Christmas in July, House of David

 

Newport Beach, California
Temple #122.


I used paraffin wax on my hands this morning. It felt good!

I woke up thinking I should fix breakfast, lunch, and dinner on Friday and Saturday for our family workers. James says only dinner. There are two reasons I don't want people bringing a bunch of food. Number 1, we don't have room for lots of food. Number 2, people are coming to help us for free, shouldn't we be willing to feed them?

I made a trip to town today. My first stop was the bank where I got cash to pay Kat & Larry and to pay the tip I owe Candace at LaCasita. LaCasita was so busy. I gave $10 to Candace's sister to give to Candace who wasn't there. She said she remembered me and would make sure her sister got the money. 

I went to Circle K and got gas for 40 cents off a gallon. Woohoo!
At Home Depot I returned the harness I bought for a refund. 

At Walmart I bought a TV try with long legs for James to use while he is sitting on the couch watching "House of David." I think he will like it!

Kim is helping James fix the waterline. This was her comment to me, "he doesn't listen." I just laughed! 

Larry wore the harness today while working on the high logs. I hope Rowan will wear it when he comes this weekend. 

Kim cleaned all of the rooms upstairs except James's office and my office, I cleaned them.

Bishop Crane came by for a visit this afternoon. James was taking a nap but Kim and I spoke with him. He was checking on James. He said James was spotted at Home Depot and he wanted to make sure he was okay. I wonder who it was that saw him at Home Depot and didn't speak with us.

Christmas in July movies are starting on Hallmark this week. Kim and I are totally into it.


 
Happy Anniversary!






 

No comments: