Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Thursday, July 16th, 2026: Inklings, "Love @ the Thanksgiving day Parade", Brian on his way, Kim says she's taking a shower and I'm on "Dad" duty, clean frig, "Seeking Persephone" audio book, Emma M. Lion, rain, started copying bookmarks, Brian here, Christmas movie

 

Manaus, Brazil
Temple #138


Inklings this morning with Emily. It's always a great day when it's Inklings day. Today's talk was "Jesus Christ - The True Vine" by Elder Ulisses Soares. 
Inklings Affirmation
I am deeply rooted in Jesus Christ. His life flows through me, giving me strength, peace, and purpose each day. As I abide in Him, I bear good fruit and become all He created me to be.

I watched one of my all-time favorite Hallmark Christmas movies, "Love at the Thanksgiving Day Parade." It was made in 2012 and stars Autumn Reeser and Anthony Cupo. I have to watch it every year.

Brian is on his way up. Kim says she's taking a shower and I'm on "Dad" duty. Okay. Thank goodness he has an inside job keeping him busy. He has the Applegate plans spread all over the dining room table figuring out counter measurements for Tamara.

We had a nice rain this morning and again Kim was worried about the horses. She said Luna's stall is completely flooded. We need to get some hay for their stalls after James digs the trenches. 

I cleaned out the refrigerator today. It was pretty major and there was lots of Snapware to put away afterwards. I hate to throw food away, but no one was eating it and some of it had been there for a couple of weeks. 

I listened to "Seeking Persephone" while doing my two blog posts. I also took a break and read from Emma M. Lion, volume 6. 

I started copying my Attributes of God bookmarks for my lesson next week. I need to do 8 handouts a week to be finished by next Sunday.

Brian arrived this afternoon. Kim & Brian seem genuinely happy to see each other. Brian brought horse feed and a big bag of cat food.

We watched another Christmas movie before going to bed.


Is this AI?



Adding to my handout envelope.

New Lambson family book







 

No comments: