San Antonio, Texas
Temple #120
Another missed sacrament meeting. James and I had prayer and scriptures and then began listening to Lily Anderson on "Follow Him." She is good. We listened to part 1 and then took a.
We had lunch. I made James a tuna sandwich with avocado. I had a turkey link and some salad. After lunch we had company. James had asked someone from the elder's quorum presidency if they would send someone over to bring us the sacrament. Pierce and T-Bo blessed and administered the sacrament to James, Kim, and I. Barbara was here too as an added bonus. We had a nice visit. Kim was able to meet Pierce; someone she has heard so much about.
Later while Kim was napping, Willy and Janna came for a visit. Janna said I was her second mom when her mom was alive, and now that her mom is gone, she says she has lots of free time if I need help. She said, "Please let me help you." Willy and Janna didn't stay long because they had a youth fireside to go to.
We had a bit of a quiet time before the doorbell rang again. This was unexpected. James was asleep in the bedroom. I opened the door to see our friends Rosa & Dave Westbrook. I invited them in to sit down while I went to wake James. It's funny, Dave is James's ministering companion, and he is never available to go, but here he is visiting James. James just got called as an elders quorum instructor. Rosa & Dave's visit was short and sweet. We are grateful for the many wonderful friends we have here in Vernon.
James and I listened to more of "Follow Him" before going to bed.
She says they are very comfortable!
Book of Mormon in this chair.
No comments:
Post a Comment