Saturday, July 18, 2026

Friday, June 26th, 2026: "Follow Him" - Understand paganism, how to stand with Christ, Elijah's mission, righteous use of power, Dish guys are here and fix everything, new receiver, James spills his food on wobbly tray, "The Other Bennet Sister"

 

Copenhagen, Denmark
Temple #118


Sister Anderson on "Follow Him" divided this weeks lesson into the following categories: Understanding Paganism, How to Stand with Christ, Elijah's Mission, and Righteous Use of Power. I loved learning from her!

The Dish guys, Dane and Brett, came today. Brett is very tall and Dane has been here before. Dane was here in 2023 when James broke his ribs when Luna bucked him off and he fell on a rock. Funny coincidence. Brett was very soft spoken. Dane was more outgoing. He tried to sell me a $700 sound bar on sale for $445. I told him I couldn't afford it because we just bought new phones. He then asked who our carrier was. When I said Verizon, I thought he was going to try and sell me Boost T-Mobile, but he didn't. They gave me a new receiver because they said there was a corrupt file on our old one. Brett restored all of the recordings on the old recorder except the new one we wanted to watch, "Love Heist." I kept the old one with my old recordings in case I ever want to watch them, which I doubt will ever happen. Dane and Brett were here for a couple of hours. They fixed something that needed to be fixed on the receiver in the basement too.

This evening James ate his dinner on the recliner using the lap TV tray we have which doesn't work very well because it has a broken leg. (I put a TV tray with long legs on my grocery list). James spilled his soup on my favorite blanket and his favorite shirt.

All three of us are enjoying the series, "The Other Bennett sister on Brit Box. Kim says the main character, Mary Bennett, looks like Harry Potter's sister. This is a spinoff from the book and movie, "Pride and Prejudice", the love story between Elizabeth Bennett and Mr. Darcy. We have watched 8 episodes which are about an hour long each, and there are only two episodes left. What are we going to watch when it's over?

15 years of friendship of Facebook

Emmy, James, Anna, Molly
It looks like the flag, which got cutoff,
said 2008.

The horses go under a tree when it rains.

Jeff Chubbs was James's counselor when
he was a bishop in Chandler.








No comments: