Calgary, Alberta
Temple #140.
I watched a Christmas movie on my phone this morning before James and I bagged up garbage for Chuck to take to the dump. I put $9 on top of one of the bags.
While working on my blog this morning I ran off my handouts.
At 12:30 the four of us, James, Kim, Brian, and I left for Snowflake in Brian's Bronco, Bruce. I required a stool to get in the back seat. We are all going to Eva's for lunch. Kim & Brian had plans and I ask if we could come, offering to pay for everyone.
Kim had her stuffed Poblano chili, I had a chili relleno, Brian had a sour cream enchilada and taco, #2 on the menu, and James had his green chili chicken enchilada with a side of refried beans.
After lunch Kim wanted to see the houses that James had lived in as a teenager. We found two out of three:
It rained most of the afternoon and in to the evening. It was so beautiful!
We stopped at the Walmart in Taylor so I could get some envelopes and labels for my handouts. James bought two watermelons, one for the horses and one for him.
All my handouts are runoff. Now all I have to do is cutout, paste, laminate, and write the name of the lesson on the envelopes, and write on the KitKat bars. Thank goodness Kim will be here to help.
As I look around the house, I see so many things I want to do but can't seem to get anything done because I don't feel well. I am simply overwhelmed. When I see all that needs to be done outside, I am overwhelmed for James. We have more dead trees and he says he needs to cut them all down. There is also one section of railing to fix on the deck. He says he needs a new log to attach this section to. He has to go up on the hill, chop down a tree, shave it and shape it into a log.
We still have not notarized the addendum to our trust. James is holding back and time is ticking on.
Our movie tonight was the newest from Hallmark, "A Snowbound Holiday."
"Because Jesus Christ conquered death, surely He can conquer any danger, confusion or doubt we face."
- President Dieter F. Uchtdorf
2 Kings 21:12
Therefore thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Behold, I am bringing such evil upon Jerusalem and Judah, that whosoever heareth of it, both his ears shall tingle.
Taiwan.
No comments:
Post a Comment