Vancouver, British Colombia
Temple #131
Today the talk for Inklings was Elder Matswagothata's, "He Knows You by Name." This was the Affirmation:
I am known by name and deeply loved by Jesus Christ. he sees me, walks with me, and never loses sight of me. As I remember Him and choose to walk with Him each day, I find strength, hope, and the courage to become more like Him."
Thank goodness I have nowhere to go today because I am quite miserable, especially in the morning.
I enjoyed listening to Jared Halverson discuss this week's "Come Follow Me" lesson, which covers 2 Kings 1-13. Elisha is second only to the Savior in the number of miracles performed.
Brian knew that James's and I were looking for new computers. He didn't know I bought one this week, so he texted and sent me a link showing one that comes in several different colors, including purple, which is for sale on QVC for less than $400. I talked to James and he said he would like for Brian to order him a purple one. When I told Brian, he said the only ones left were the Chai Latte (brownish ones). I told him to go ahead and order it. It will be shipped to our house by next Wednesday and the total cost is $371.33. It is an HP and seems like such a good deal!
Kim helped James fix the latch on the stable storage room today. She had to pull the solar generator out there so they would have electricity. This was the hardest part of the job. It took awhile. I am so grateful that Kim is willing to do whatever he asks. James even had on his work clothes instead of shorts. The only problem is, Kim was too tired this evening to watch a Christmas movie. Now that's tired, because she loves Christmas movies.
I have a temple appointment for tomorrow at 3:30. Hopefully I am feeling up to it.
Memories of Tab & Tom when they
were little.
Tom is so much bigger!
They are from the same litter
From Farmington, New Mexico
No comments:
Post a Comment