Friday, July 24, 2026

Monday, July 6th, 2026: My hands hurt every morning, my computer crashed - using Brian & Kim's laptop, Dump w/ the Tarwater's, post office - happy birthday to Rosa, patriotic puzzle for Kim, "House of David",

 

Twin Falls, Idaho
Temple #128


My hands hurt me every morning. It makes it difficult to start my day. They are a little better after taking some Tramadol and then some Tylenol.

My computer crashed this morning. Thank goodness my blog is on a website so I can access it even when my computer crashes. I used Kim's laptop to work on my blog.

At one o'clock this afternoon, James, Kim, and I left for the dump. It was so busy after being closed on Saturday. The line was backed up to the highway. Kim had called Neal & Kim Tarwater to help us unload our huge pile of junk in the back of James's truck. The Tarwater's were ahead of us in line and when they were finished unloading their stuff, they said they would come back on their ATV to help us, which they did. Neal backed the truck up for me, which was most helpful. Neal, both Kims, and James emptied the truck while I sat and waited. James was proud of himself. He said he thought it was going to cost us $50 for our load but he talked the guy down and it only cost $16. Thank you Tarwater's! 

It looked like it was going to rain all day, but it never did. I felt like shooting an arrow at a cloud that looked like it was full of rain. 

We stopped at the post office on the way home from the dump. I told Kim there were two places to meet people in Vernon, besides church of course, and those two places are the dump and the post office. Today I met my friend Rosa Westbrook. Her birthday was a few days ago so I wished her a happy birthday. Rosa is my age. She has 9 kids, 7 boys and 2 girls. I picked up the patriotic jigsaw puzzle I got for Kim.
Happy 250th

After lunch James watched a couple of episodes of "House of David" and worked on Applegate's paperwork for a while. He and Kim watered the back lawn. Kim and I took clean sheets upstairs and set them on the beds they are to be put on. Kim said she will put them on tomorrow. Thanks Kim.

We watched the newest Hallmark Christmas in July movie, "Christmas Under Construction" starring Daniel Lissing & Jessica Lowndes. We all like Daniel but find Jessica a little unbelievable.

I started listening to "Seeking Persephone" on my Deseret Book Plus app on my phone just to compare with the movie. I also started following Sarah M. Eden on Instagram. She has two more movies coming out, one in August. I also texted with Kacey today.




One of Sarah's new movies



Some of those clouds I wanted to shoot
an arrow into.





No comments: