Friday, July 24, 2026

Tuesday, July 7th, 2026: Mornings are a challenge, trip to town with Jim & Kim, bank, Lowe's, Culver's, Susan Goodman's visit, appointment w/ Pierce and my 9 cavities, J finished House of David, Christmas movie

 

Draper, Utah
Temple #129


Mornings are a trial right now. I take my Tramadol around six and go back to bed until I feel a little better. Most of the time I take Tylenol too. Right now my hands are really bothering me.

Today was a busy day. Kim, James, and I went to town. Kat & Larry are working so we had to stop at the bank and get some cash for them. We also went to Lowes to return a smoke detector which was the wrong model. Kim came so she could get the wheelchair in and out of the car. By the way, I love my handicap plaque! 

After our two errands we stopped at Culver's to pick up an order of shrimp for James and I to share. Kim didn't want anything. 

At three this afternoon, one of my ministering sisters, Susan Goodman came for a visit. I really enjoy Susan's company, she is a good friend. Susan left and I followed her home for my dental appointment with her husband Pierce. Susan is Pierce's assistant so I get to see her some more. 

I can't believe I have 9 cavities that Pierce had to fill. He said it could be from the medication that I am on which causes dry mouth. Dry mouth is a sure way to get cavities. From now on I am going to be more aware of taking care of my teeth.

I only had to have one shot. Most of the cavities were small. Pierce also rebuilt my cracked tooth and when he was finished, I felt like I had a makeover and it only cost me $320. 

While I was gone James finished the last episode of season 2 of "House of David." Season 3 should be out by the beginning of 2027. 

Kim and I watched a Christmas movie this evening. It was one we had seen before.

"When we strive to follow the Savior, He will use us to bless others."
- Elder Michael John U. Teh

2 Kings 2:11
And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.

Four beauties, inside and out!

Sheri's dinner at the place where 
Jazmin works.



I just can't get enough

Picture of a mourning dove taken from
Dave Elkin's wildlife camera.



No comments: