Monday, July 27, 2026

Monday, July 13th, 2026: JA, Taliq, Kate are here, I fix them breakfast, they all go to town, J&I go to town, Bank, Home Depot, PO-Wet Vac, "Merry Christmas, Ted Cooper"

San Salvador, El Salvador
Temple #135

Jared Ammon, Taliq, and Kaitlyn are here. Jared and Taliq are running to Green's Peak and back tomorrow and Taliq is their "safety" girl or the one who brings drinks and refreshments to them. Kaitlyn, or Kate, as Jared calls her, seems very nice and also very young.

I made everyone scrambled eggs, ham and toast for breakfast. Afterwards our three visitors went into town.

Kat and Larry are here today. They are usually here on Tuesday and Thursdays and I go into town on Tuesday morning and get cash out for the week to pay them. I was a little miffed that I had to go to town on a Monday. 

James went with me to town. Kim asked if she needed to come and we both told her no. I told her we were just going to the bank to get money out to pay Kat & Larry and to the post office. 

James and I head out and he casually mentions when we are about 10 miles down the road, "oh, by the way, I need to go to Home Depot to get some stain." What? I told Kim she didn't need to come because we were only getting the mail and some cash. "I know, but I need some stain." Why didn't you say so earlier? "I don't know."

I picked up my wet vac and John, the postmaster said I smelled good. He gave me a dolly to carry the vac out to the car. A guy named Paul helped me put the vac in the back of the car. James was upset because he says he has several. I said that might be true, but this one was for my car only and was mine and it has attachments that I need to vacuum out my car. Enough said. It's quiet until we get to the bank. 

After the bank we went to Home Depot and then to get gas and back home. 

This evening Taliq made James a burger. Jared Ammon and Kate are cooking hotdogs outside on the fire in the firepit. Kim, James and I were watching "Merry Christmas, Ted Cooper." It is one of my all-time Hallmark favorite Christmas movies. 

Tom enjoyed sleeping on my lap. He was very cuddly tonight.

Love

Are you sure?

Cute idea

What a fun grandma Rebecca is!

Mason and Charlie















 

No comments: