Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Friday, July 17th, 2026: Handouts, no rain, Brian sets up James's new computer, Star Wars puzzle, text w/ Stacy, cancelled Netflix account, town by myself Walmart only, dinner for James, Brian cooks for Kim, "Following 'Yonder Star"

 

Brigham City, Utah
Temple #139


Kim is helping me with my lesson handouts. I don't think I could do it without her.




We got no rain today and Brian said maybe he brought bad luck. I don't think so. He helped James set up his new computer and transferred all of his files. 

Kim worked on her Star Wars puzzle. It's much harder than the patriotic one and is taking a long time, but she will finish.

I texted with Stacy and she told me about delivering in the huge storm they had on Monday. She saw at least 20 downed trees in east Mesa. Monsoons are here!

I did two blog posts today, cancelled my Netflix account and our Dish protection plan and then went to Walmart by myself.

I bought turmeric for Brian and a honeydew for James. Kim forgets to tell me that James wanted some vegetable beef soup. After I get home and put the groceries away, I fix some dinner for James. I went downstairs in the years supply room and found a can of vegetable beef soup from 2015 and brought it up. I fixed it for James, along with his favorite crackers, cottage cheese and fresh pineapple. He said the soup was delicious. Kim couldn't believe it when I told her.
BTW, when Brian is here, he cooks every meal for Kim. 

We watched a great family Christmas movie this evening: "Following Yonder Star" starring Brooke D'Orsay. We all enjoyed it.

Mason


Phoenix sky


No comments: