Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Temple #136
Well, I guess the monsoons have started. There was a big storm in the valley last night that closed down Sky Harbor Airport.
Jared, Taliq, and Kate left this morning for Green's Peak at 6:30 am. The guys are running up and back, almost 34 miles in honor of Jared Ammon turning 34 this week. We are at 7,500 feet and Green's Peak is around 10,000 feet.
I had a shake and cake for breakfast before I fed the cats. Sammy and Scooter are hiding because we have company. I am quite miserable this morning, so I lie back down for a nap. Sheri, Kacey, and Trina all checked on James. It's nice to have a family that cares.
Kim brought me some Hemp cream when she came back up last week. She said Joe had done some research and found this particular one got really good reviews. James and I both feel like it helps us with our pain.
I went to the post office this afternoon and picked up my Attributes of God bookmark. I also met Michelle Beckham at her mom's and picked up the picture of Christ she did for me. I need both of these things for my lesson this week. Michelle asked for $30. I gave her $40.
The guys and Kate got back around 2:30, about an hour before it started raining hard. What an accomplishment!
No comments:
Post a Comment