Saturday, July 18, 2026

Thursday, June 25th, 2026: Kat & Larry work, Tamara Applegate texts, town by myself: PO, HD, Wlmart, blood drawn, Verizon store for a new phone, text Michael about next week, order new phone cover, Kathy Crane's chicken soup & rolls, well house Kim helps James, double rainbow, "The Other Bennet Sister", fire in Sedona

 

Accra, Ghana
Temple #117


Another Kat & Larry day. They are still working on the backporch. 
Tamara Applegate texted me today to make sure James got the email she sent him about information the bank wants for their house loan. This is their second bank.

I went to town today by myself. I returned some t-shirts that I ordered that were way to big. I also went to Home Depot to buy a harness for whoever works on the high logs next week. Next was Walmart for some non-perishable items. I stopped at Verizon to get a new phone. The girl who waited on me was easy to talk to and very helpful. Her name was Annette. She did not have any I-phone 17Pros, so I got an I-17. The only difference, according to Annette, is the 17Pro has three camera lenses while the 17 has only two. I would have liked to have the Pro but I didn't want to wait. 

While my old phone was downloading to my new phone, I went to Summit Out Patient to get my blood drawn. This is for my thyroid and the results will be sent to Dr. Brady. 

Back to Verizon and my new phone is just about ready. I'm not a fan of my new case. I'm going to order a new purple one and give this one to James because his new case is a dive.

I talked to Michael today about room assignments for next week. I told him Darrel & Trina would be downstairs, the girls would be in their room upstairs, and Jazmin could have Sheri & Ian's room since neither Sheri & Ian or Ben & Cayli aren't coming. He, Xander, and Rowan can have the other two bedrooms upstairs. One of the may sleep on the couch.

Kathy Crane brought us some homemade chicken noodle soup and rolls for us. I love her rolls.

Joe calls Kim every morning on the work and every evening after work to report in. Sometimes he is driving and yelling at other drivers which is a little unnerving to Kim, but they always end with, "I love you", "I love you too."

Kim helped James in the well house today. They made a list of items they need to get to fix the pump to the yard. This means another trip to Home Depot.

There is a fire in Sedona which makes everyone in the state of Arizona very sad.

There is a new French bakery in town

Oh how I love and miss these three!








No comments: