Halifax, Nova Scotia
64th operating temple
Dedicated: 14 Nov 1999
By: Gordon B. Hinckley
Jesus Christ, Savior
Joel 2:32
And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.
Book of Mormon
Mosiah 2:28-41
"Come Follow Me"
Exodus 14. Exodus 15:22-27 The Lord can make bitter things sweet.
AprGenCon
"Steady in the Storms"
President Henry B. Eyring
Second Counselor in the First Presidency
When the storms in life come, you can be steady because you are standing on the rock of your faith in Jesus Christ.
Liahona
"Where I Found Solace"
"We Are Here For You"
I got up this morning at 4:30 to study the RS lesson. This is something nice that James does for me. He brings me in a shake from the garage refrigerator and opens it and even breaks the seal because he knows I have a hard time doing that. Thank you Honey!
James was filling log cracks and I was vacuuming in our bedroom when I dropped the vacuum and the wires came loose in the handle and the vacuum wouldn't work. James came in and fixed it for me, which is no small task. I am grateful that I married someone who can fix things!
At 10:00 we left to pick up Catherine on our way to town. James has an appointment with Dr. Hall to get his ingrown toenail fixed.
After dropping James off at Dr. Hall's Catherine and I went into Walgreen's so I could get some more Cadbury mini eggs. I found enough, I think, to fill up my clear jar in the kitchen.
I dropped Catherine off at the front door of Walmart and she was off and running. I parked the car and went inside to the produce department where I saw Brother Peeler and Donna. I thanked Brother Peeler for the delicious burros he bought. I gave Donna a hug.
When I was almost finished shopping James called and said he was finished and was going to walk over to Home Depot. I'm surprised he feels like walking over getting his toe done. When Catherine and I are finished shopping we pick James up at Home Depot. James has to pick up a prescription at CVS so we headed across town. I dropped James off at CVS and Catherine and I went to Sonic to pick up lunch. Catherine ordered an All-American hotdog, I got a corndog and James got a burger with mustard instead of mayo. CVS told James it would take them 30 minutes to get his prescription ready so we ate our lunch in the CVS parking lot.
On our way home Catherine had some letters to mail and wanted to stop at the Vernon post office which we did. She got a package and some mail and we got some mail.
After the groceries were put away James and I took naps. James slept for quite awhile. He said he was sleeping off the drugs they gave him when they did his toe. BTW James was able to reorder concrete for the Rademeyer job and just happened to get it on the 25th the day of my infusion.
I managed to finish listening to all of General Conference and I'm ready to start again.
Sheri's boss is on the back row on the right side
No comments:
Post a Comment