Saratoga Springs, Utah
Temple #179
I was awake at 1:15 this morning and up by 3. I was busy all day long.
I had my personal gospel study and then James and I had family prayer, read from the Book of Mormon, did the Come Family Me lesson and read a couple of chapters from the Old Testament as assigned in the lesson.
I am so happy about the reduced insurance premium on the car through State Farm. We are getting things ready to leave for our trip to Texas tomorrow for Charlie's baptism. Speaking of insurance, State Farm sent an adjuster out to take pictures of our house to see if their underwriters will insure our home at a much cheaper rate than Liberty Mutual. Right now we are paying over $10,000 a year.
I have made a wonderful discovery that makes my breakfast and the start of my day so pleasant. My discovery:
Open the bag, put the Uncrustable, which is
still in the bag, in the microwave for 10
seconds, and it makes a perfect sidekick
to my protein shake in the morning.
That delicious hazelnut cream will
ooze out all over if you aren't careful.
I did laundry today, mopped and vacuumed floors in the kitchen and family room area and around the high table. At 11:30 James and I headed for town. Dave Elkins wired us $217,000 on the way into our personal checking account. Wow! It looks like we are rich! Ha. If we are not careful this money will be gone before we know it.
One of the first stops we made was at Desert Title. We notarized a paper for Dave Elkins regarding the sale of the land. We also notarized our trust addendum, something I have been trying to get James to do for a very long time! I wanted to get this done before we left on our trip. It's a miracle!
Next we went across the street to Chase Bank where James got cash out for Larry & Kat. Then it was on to Walmart to get my new thyroid prescription. Dr. Brady says my prescription is still too high. I picked up a few groceries, including a birthday card and some cash for Darrel. After Walmart, we were ready to go home.
Tom cozied up to James while I listened to "Charming Artemis", got over 10,000 steps and did 50 stretches.
I got all of our laundry done today and did some packing and a little cleanup outside. We got some rain tonight which is always great.
I fell asleep in the recliner and had to get up and go to bed.
"Children all over the world are offering what they have to bring God's love to their families, church, friends, and communities."
- President Susan H. Porter
Psalm 64:10
The righteous shall be glad in the Lord, and shall trust in Him; and all the upright in heart shall glory.
in Texas. James & Charlie.
on their wedding day.
No comments:
Post a Comment