Salt Lake City temple
I read the story of Rebekah and Jacob tricking Isaac into giving Jacob the first born birthright blessing. I'm not sure how I feel about it. Why did deception have to be involved in order for Jacob to inherit the blessing.
James is a bit overwhelmed right now. He is working on Applegate's bid, getting insurance quotes, and trying to get a surveyor. He was successful in getting a surveyor to come on March 25th and do the surveying for $1,800.
We got a visit from Brother Beach. James helped him build a small summer home last year near Stanford Rd. He told James that he and his wife were going on a mission and they had sold their home in Mesa. He brought us some grapefruit and lemons. Brother Beach served his first mission back when he was 19 in Ecuador and then he and his wife served a mission in Ecuador. This time Sister Beach wants to serve in a safer place so they will be state side.
James and I made a trip to town this evening. The change air filter light came on on the refrigerator. I didn't know we had an air filter but I guess we do. We looked at a YouTube video and realized that the casing for the air filter was missing. James told the sales woman at Lowe's and she insisted that he take the one on their floor model, no charge plus she gave James a filter, although it was the wrong one and James has to go back and change it. I did some shopping at Walmart. We were shocked to see that gas is now $3.44 a gallon.
Finished reading "Love & Lost at Whitmore Manor." I also finished season 7 of "Murdoch Mysteries." I have a love/hate relationship with this series. It has much good and I love Yannick Bisson and Helene Joy but there is just a little too much blood and violence at times. I just watched an episode and there was very little violence and Julia and Murdoch are about to be married. I must watch the wedding.
went out to feed the horses.
No comments:
Post a Comment