Wednesday, February 12, 2025

Tuesday, February 11, 2025: Windy day, Tom indoors, Appt for steroid injection 2/26 @ 1 pm., Sheri's plumbing problems, Finish Valentines for ministering, tomorrow MIlky Ranch Stories, Notes & Quotes

 

Mendoza, Argentina
197th operating temple
Dedicated: 22 Sep 2024
By: Ronald A. Rasband

Book of Mormon
2 Nephi 4:28-5:9
Come Follow Me
D&C 10:1-33
God "will not suffer that Satan shall accomplish his evil design."
October General Conference
"Ye Are My Friends"
Elder David L. Buckner
"We must live our life so that the world does not see us but sees Him through us. This does not take place only on Sundays. It takes place at the grocery store, the gas pump, the school meeting, the neighborhood gathering - all places where baptized and unbaptized members of our family work and live."

Tom slept most of the night by James. I think he's tired of me getting up several times during the night. Very windy today so Tom spent most of his time sleeping indoors. 

My feet are swollen as well as my left hand ring finger. My knees, especially my right one still catch and pop when I try to bend them.
I got a call from AARA after calling them again. My right knee on the left side is bone on bone, severe osteoarthritis. I am going in on February 26th to get a steroid shot. Hopefully this will help me and not be too painful. 

I watched a movie I've seen before, a movie which was made in 2010, called "Leap Year" starring Amy Adams. The language was a little rough in spots but I actually enjoyed it.

Sheri's got plumbing problems, a leak in the basement, something to do with the sump pump. Hopefully Ian will be able to fix it.

James loves the beans I made. He's had three helpings! I have yet to try them. I'm still eating on the enchiladas. 

I am waiting to work on my Valentines. I work in the bedroom. First Tom was asleep on the bed where I was going to work, and then James came in to take a nap. I finally got them finished though, all 8 of them. I have lots of candy left, mostly chocolates.

Tomorrow I am going to start putting Milky Ranch stories on my blog. 

Notes & Quotes

"If our lives and our faith are centered upon Jesus Christ and His restored gospel, nothing can ever go permanently wrong."
- Howard W. Hunter

Sister Mary Ellen Smoot, pictured in the middle here, former
General Relief Society President, passed away today. She was
the General President when I was the Stake Relief Society President.
Every six months for five years I attended the Relief Society training in Salt Lake City. Her counselors were Virginia U. Jensen and Sheri Dew, pictured here with her. I learned so much from them by attending these training meetings.

My finished Valentines

Top photo is my favorite of James and Tom.


Lola tackling a Wendy's burger on the way home
from Disneyland last year.

Cute photo of Charlie



Fiero doesn't look like a scarecrow here.










No comments: