Johannesburg, South Africa
36th operating temple
Dedicated: 24 Aug 1985
By: Gordon B. Hinckley
Book of Mormon
2 Nephi 9:1-16
Come Follow Me
2 Nephi 9:1-26
Jesus Christ saves me from sin and death.
October General Conference
"The Prodigal and the Road that Leads Home" by Elder Dieter F. Uchtdorf
Happy Birthday Kathy Crane. She turns 76 today.
What a night with Tom boy. He slept in our bed only he wasn't sleepy so he kept us awake. He's going out tonight!
James is working upstairs now instead at the end of the dining room table. The table is nice and clean, but I miss him.
It was windy today which made it seem cooler.
James still hasn't heard from Daryl Johnson. He was supposed to have money for us yesterday.
I made some honey mustard dipping sauce for our chicken tenders. It was so delicious that James even liked it. He used to love McDonald's hot mustard sauce but never has cared for honey mustard sauce.
James's apple crisp he made the other day is still lingering. Every time I pass by I take a bite. Just one though.
James and I left for town to do errands around 5pm. We are feeding the missionaries tomorrow and Jared Ammon is coming on Sunday so I need to buy some food. This is the first time that I can remember that James actually stayed with me and pushed my basket while I was shopping. I bought enough chicken breasts for two meals. I can make Outback Alice Springs chicken and chicken parmesan. We spent more than we had planned so we did not buy any fast food going home.
Tom was waiting for us at the garage door when we got home. While we were walking and listening to "Tutored in Love" he followed us from room to room.
I listened to part of Jared Halverson's CFM podcast, "Unshaken Saints."
No comments:
Post a Comment