Sunday, February 19, 2023

Saturday, February 18, 2023: Sallie when were you born, Karen's text, Blog, Walk, Study, Read, Sauna blanket, Blog, Walk, Study, Read . . .

 

Frieberg, Germany
33rd operating temple
Dedicated: 29-30 June 1985
By: Gordon B. Hinckley

Jesus Christ, Temptations of
Deuteronomy 6:16
Ye shall not tempt the LORD your God, as ye tempted him in Massah.
Book of Mormon
2 Nephi 9:31-49
Come Follow Me
Studied my lesson outline
Jesus's Name
Lawgiver
Lessons Words
Blessed, Salt, Light, Love, Perfection
Favorite Scriptures
Matthew 5:3-10, 16, 44, 48


OctGenCon
Drawing Closer To The Savior
Elder Neil L. Andersen
Of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles
Choose to Be Different from the World
President Nelson said, "Yes, you are living in the world, but you have very different standards from the world to help you avoid the stain of the world."
100 Favorite Verses - Pray Always
D&C 31:12
Pray always, lest you enter into temptation and lose your reward.

My internal alarm clock seems to be set for 5:30 instead of 4:30. I wonder what I can do about that. Maybe going to bed earlier would help!

Sallie Bettie Jenkins Strickland. When were you born: 7 Sept 1825 or in 1838, dying in 1914? I am a little frustrated because I can find no more information on this family and now I have two birth dates for Sallie Bettie. I am going to ask Ruth Wallace to help me. 

James used his sauna blanket again today. I think he likes how it makes him feel and he truly believes that it pulls the impurities out of his body and helps with inflammation. I'm going to try it one of these days. 

I stayed home today and studied for my lesson tomorrow, blogged and walked and read and ate and laughed and washed my hair and it was a good day. I even fixed dinner this evening. Freshly steamed broccoli and hamburgers served on two small slices of bread. It was just what we both needed.

I managed to get over 17,000 steps today bringing my average way over 12,000 a day. 

I told James this evening that I wanted to be in bed by 9 o'clock because I wanted to get up early to work on my lesson. He said okay and he was going to go in and do some more indexing. When 9:00 came I got in bed and turned out most of the lights. About ten minutes later the bedroom door opened and James was apologizing for being late. He forgot to set his alarm. Always.

 

Puzzle days 








Jon's family

Christina's baby
(I forgot his name)










No comments: