Ciudad Juarez, Mexico
71st operating temple
Dedicated: 26-27 Feb 2000
By: Gordon B. Hinckley
Book of Mormon
Mosiah 18:17-35
Come Follow Me
Apr 28-May 4 "My Law to Govern My Church"
D&C 41-44 Introduction
April General Conference
'Harden Not Your Heart'
Christopher H. Kim
"If we sincerely repent, humble ourselves, and trust and rely on the Lord, our hearts will be softened."
'Receive His Gift'
Patrick Kearon
"You are a beloved daughter of God, you are a cherished son of God, and He has gifted you His perfect, holy Son.
James let Tom out at 1:30 this morning. I wonder what's so exciting outside for him.
James and I both have so many aches and pains and they are getting us down, especially in the mornings. This morning Tom came back in and the three of us took naps together. Mine was longer than James's because Tom was next to me. I watched two episodes of BBC's "The Coroner." Afterwards I got ready to go to town.
I got a notice that Sonic had 99 cent corndogs today. We each ordered one and agreed that they weren't worth any more than 99 cents. I can't help but think of the wonderful corn dogs at Disneyland and California Adventure. James went to Arby's and got a turkey Reuben. We went to the post office in Show Low and mailed Autumn's birthday card. I did some shopping at Walmart while James went to Circle K to get gas and wash the car. He came to Walmart and got a prescription. We listened to "The Sound of Rain" on the way home and then stopped at the post office in Vernon.
James got his response from the Registrar of Contractors regarding Bama Barbershop. There are a few things he has to do, and his license is suspended until they get done. This means he can't bid any more jobs.
I am so frustrated with my computer. I had finished my blog post for Friday and had to re-do it because it disappeared. So frustrating!
I took a break and ended up watching this weeks episode of "When Hope Calls." James walked with my phone and then it was time for bed. Tom was outside. I told Sammy to go find him and he took off running. A few minutes later he was back with Tom. I love Sammy for that.
Notes & Quotes
Quote of the Day:
"Christ's charity ... persisted and continues to persist, not just through the easy and comfortable days but especially through the darkest and most difficult ones." - Jeffrey R. Holland
Verse of the day:
D&C 42:61
If thou shalt ask, thou shalt receive revelation upon revelation, knowledge upon knowledge, that thou mayest know the mysteries and peaceable things - that which bringeth joy, that which bringeth life eternal.
The rest of Ellie's pictures
No comments:
Post a Comment