Sunday, June 5, 2022

Tue, May 31st, 2022: Manhattan New York Temple, My infusion, Machaca burro from Elmer's, Target, Walmart - June notebook, Ben & Jerry's, Succulent puzzle, 17,000 steps

 

Manhattan, New York
119th operating temple
Dedicated: 13 June 2004
By: Gordon B. Hinckley

Jesus Christ, Second Coming
1 Nephi 21:11
And I will make all my mountains a way, and my highways shall be exalted.
Book of Mormon
Alma 9:7-18
"Come Follow Me"
Judges 2:1-19; 4:1-16 The Lord offers deliverance when I stray
Judges 3-4

"The Power of Deliverance"
Elder L. Tom Perry
April, 2012

I finished all of the conference talks for this month!

My infusion was scheduled for 10:15 this morning. It takes an hour and when I got out James was outside waiting for me. He had bought me a machaca burro from Elmer's and encouraged me to go back to the resort to eat it, which I did. I also had my own little order of strips with cheese and sauce. Yummy!

James worked in Casa Grande this morning helping pour concrete. When we got back to the resort he took a shower and a nap. I ate my lunch and did some walking and then I took a nap. Later in the afternoon/evening after it cooled down a bit we went shopping. I forgot my June notebook and since tomorrow is the first day of June, I need a notebook.  

Target had one that was the right size but it looked like a comp book. I got it because I was pretty sure that Walmart did not have what I was looking for. It was the right color, purple. We didn't find anything else at Target that we wanted to buy so we headed to Walmart. 

At Walmart I bought a couple of T-shirts and James bought some groceries, a watermelon, some cherries, and Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia ice cream, our favorite. We also bought some Hagan Daas butter pecan.

Back at the condo I do the sweet succulent puzzle and James indexes. Somehow I managed to get 17,000 steps today.

It was a most relaxing day for me. 







I had ice cream too Charlie!

A cabin in Australia or New Zealand

I did this one by myself




No comments: