Wednesday, January 4, 2012
While Sheri was at work today I took Alex to the orthodontist for a routine checkup on his braces. On the way home he told me how much fun he had going to dinner at Red Lobster last night with Adam, Joe, Michael and Dallin and then afterwards coming to our house to play games. (I missed out on the fun because I was already in bed). Stacy had told me how loud they were in the basement and how she kept telling them to be quiet. One of the games they played was "Kitties in the Blender." How fun does that sound? Alex proceeded to tell me how to play but I'm afraid I just don't have the stomach for it.
In other news I made a trip to Scottsdale to deliver a check and packet of information to the attorney who is representing us in our lawsuit against Norquay Construction. I had intended on working in the yard this afternoon but since James was at his Aunt June's with Michael taking up her old kitchen floor I was elected to go to Scottsdale.
Spent the evening at Young Men and Young Women's watching Terry's power point presentation on Family History. He did an awesome job!
1 comment:
I was kind of appalled that Joe brought that game home. However, it is not as bad as it sounds.
That was nice of Adam to take the boys to dinner. Joe had such a fun time.
Post a Comment